ABOUT TABATA BOOTCAMP
Tabata is a form of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) that begins with 20 seconds of activity followed by 10 seconds of rest.
- Personalized results-driven program that targets your individual goals.
- Increase your strength, endurance, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness using weights and various fitness equipment, body weight, and H.I.I.T.
- Workouts that are adaptable to al fitness levels, beginner to advanced.
- Combines highly efficient, effective exercises with the latest science in behavioral change and the effect that small group cultures have on fitness success.
- Two and three days per week options
- Included in the package is group classes and 24/7 access to the Tabata Bootcamp website to track your progress.
- Get nutritional information and meal plans.
- Do daily 6-minute workouts and interact with your trainer and fellow bootcampers to promote accountability.
; For more information CONTACT CINDI, click here